Union scheme Oss Vat return

If you are a business registered in Italy under the Union Scheme you have to declare Vat due on all services to non-taxable persons taking place in the EU, Intra-Community distance sales of goods, intra-Community distance sales of goods and certain domestic supplies of goods facilitated by an electronic interface (established in the EU or outside the EU).